Cebu Pacific Air (PSE:CEB) adds domestic flight frequencies to world-renowned Philippine beach, diving and surfing destinations, to accommodate passenger demand during the summer season.
CEB will add two weekly frequencies from both Manila and Cebu to Boracay (Caticlan). From April 27 to May 4, CEB will operate 64 weekly flights from Manila to Caticlan. From April 10 until further notice, 20 weekly flights from Cebu to Caticlan are available.
Those headed from Manila to Coron (Busuanga) can also choose between 20 weekly flights. Two weekly frequencies were added on select dates in April and from May 5 until further notice.
Meanwhile, those headed from Manila to Cebu can choose between up to 92 weekly flights on select dates in April and from May 11 to 31, 2014. This route utilizes both Airbus A320 and A330 aircraft, increasing the number of available seats.
CEB also strengthens its Cebu hub, with a total of 11 weekly flights from Cebu to world-renowned surf spot Siargao (additional 4 weekly frequencies) from April 19 to June 6, 2014.
More flights from Cebu to Puerto Princesa (total 11 weekly flights) and to Legazpi (total 6 weekly flights) are also available between April and June 2014.
"Cebu Pacific will continue to offer guests our trademark lowest fares and the most number of flight options, so they can maximize their summer vacations," said CEB VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
Those still booking flights and planning their summer itineraries may also sign up to be a CEB Club member through the Cebu Pacific website, for seat sale alerts, easy management of flights and travel funds, and a faster booking process.
Iyog also gave passengers some travel-friendly reminders for the summer peak season:
BEFORE THE FLIGHT
- Check in from your home or office with Cebu Pacific's web check-in service through www.cebupacificair.com from 72 to four hours before the flight.
- Remember that CEB allows only one hand carry bag (maximum weight is 7 kilos).
- Purchase your baggage allowance upon booking, with options ranging from 10 to 45 kilos. This lets you save up to 44% as compared to paying excess baggage fees at the airport.
- Place easily identifiable markers on your check-in luggage, and hand carry valuable items.
- Check in using CEB's self check-in kiosks for Airbus and ATR flights in 15 airports, from 4 hours up to 1 hour before the flight.
- Make time for expected long lines at the security scanners and immigration. We encourage guests to be at the airport at least 3 hours before the flight. CEB counters will close 45 minutes before the scheduled time of departure, so we can be ready to depart on time.
- Check in umbrellas and liquids, aerosols and gels more than 100ml.
- Be at the boarding gate 30 minutes before the flight's published time of departure.
- Guests will pass through another security check before getting to the boarding gate, so wear shoes that can be easily removed and avoid wearing belts with metal buckles.
For bookings and inquiries, guests can go to www.cebupacificair.com, or call the reservation hotlines (02)7020-888 or (032)230-8888. The latest seat sales can also be found on CEB's official Twitter and Facebook pages.
About Cebu Air Inc. (PSE: CEB)
Cebu Air Inc. is the largest carrier in the Philippine air transportation industry, offering its low-cost services to more destinations and routes with higher flight frequency within the Philippines than any other airline.