The Philippines’ leading airline, Cebu Pacific (CEB) gives travel reminders
to its passengers for the holiday season.
“Now that we are in the peak of peak of travel seasons, we have a few
friendly reminders and travel tips for our guests to ensure a stress-free and
truly enjoyable trip on board Cebu Pacific,” said CEB VP for Marketing and
Distribution Candice A. Iyog.
AT THE CHECK-IN COUNTER
- Check in for the flight as early as possible. CEB counters will close 45
minutes before the estimated time of departure so please be at the airport at
least 2 hours before your flight.
- In case the passenger arrives at Terminal 3 one hour before the flight,
immediately inform CEB personnel. It will always be recommended to check in as
early as possible to avoid the stress this may cause. Remember, there will be a
lot of people traveling and security checks will take longer.
- Those with no check-in luggage for domestic flights can fall in line at the
- Be at the boarding gate 30 minutes before the flight’s published time of
- Guests on international flights will still have to clear immigration, so
please make sure to check-in early, even earlier than the suggested 2 hours
before the flight’s departure time.
ABOUT AIRPORT AND SECURITY
- Bring in advance the exact amount of the terminal fee in the airport of
- Refrain from wrapping gifts in metallic foil since this makes the gift
appear solid during security screening and can cause delays due to security
- The final security check will require guests to remove shoes, belts with
metal buckles, and coins, among others. So wear shoes that are easy to remove,
and, if possible, refrain from wearing belts.
- Remember that CEB allows only one hand carry bag (maximum weight is 7 kilos)
and gives passengers free 15 kilos baggage allowance (except for Clark which
gives 30 kilos). Weigh the luggage in advance so there will be no surprises. If
the passenger intends to bring more than 15kgs, remember to bring extra pocket
money to settle excess baggage fees.
- Fix loose straps and broken locks to avoid luggage problems.
- Place identifying markers on the bag to easily differentiate it from
FOR CONNECTING FLIGHTS
- Allot at least two hours between connecting flights so there is more time to
get the luggage and check it in again.
CEB flies to 32 domestic and 14 international destinations, using the
youngest aircraft fleet in the country.